Crystal A. Doolity-Mills, Esq.
Crystal joined Vella, Carbone & Associates, LLP in 2018. Crystal received her undergraduate degree with honors and her law degree through the University at Albany's 3+3 Program with Albany Law School. Crystal's past experience and current practice focus on trusts and estates planning and administration, areas of the law that involve many other legal aspects such as real estate, tax law, Medicaid, small claims, and elder, disability and special needs matters. Crystal's experience has led to court appointed roles in Family Court, Surrogate's Court, and Supreme Court.
Outside of her law practice, Crystal is an active member of the community. She has served on the Ellis Hospital Ethics Committee, St. James Parish Council, Leadership Tech Valley Steering Committee, Albany Law School Alumni Association Board, and the YWCA of Northeastern New York Board of Directors. Crystal also provides pro bono services for The Legal Project through the Wills Clinics.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2004
- University at Albany, State University of New York
- B.A. - 2002
- New York, 2005
- Connecticut, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2005
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Adult Protective Services: Responding to Financial Exploitation of Vulnerable Adults, Government Law Center of Albany Law School, 2003
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Medicaid Planning
- Ellis Hospital Ethics Committee
- St. James Parish Council
- Leadership Tech Valley Steering Committee
- Albany Law School Alumni Association Board
- YWCA of Northeastern New York Board of Directors
- Edgar & Margaret Sandman Fellowship in Aging and Health Law & Policy, 2003