Crystal A. Doolity-Mills, Esq.
Crystal's law practice places significant emphasis on developing client relationships with exceptional service. You are a person with needs not just a client to Crystal. She is not satisfied until you understand her legal analysis and completely agree with a particular approach.
In addition to personal attention, Crystal believes community involvement is essential to professional success.
"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention"
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Honors: Edgar and Margaret Sandman Fellow at the Government Law Center
- Major: Family & Elder Law
- University at Albany, State University of New York
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section
- Albany County Bar Association
- Adult Protective Services: Responding to Financial Exploitation of Vulnerable Adults, Government Law Center of Albany Law School, 2003
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Ellis Hospital Ethics Committee
- St. James Parish Council
- Leadership Tech Valley Steering Committee
- Albany Law School Alumni Association Board
- YWCA of Northeastern New York Board of Directors